Thinking of Renting?
When thinking of renting a property, making sure you’ve chosen the right agent who can help match you up to the right property, and guide you through every stage of your tenancy.
- Dedicated advisor to find you the right property
- Transparent fees
- Any queries or problems you may have we will resolve promptly
- Take care of any maintenance issues
- Offering a 24- hour emergency contact that can provide any assistance when needed
- Making sure all of our properties are checked for gas and electric certifications and complying
- Keeping in regular contact so that we can make sure you are happy in your property
Making sure you’re ready to let?
- Inspect a property thoroughly when viewing
- Research the neighbourhood and local amenities
- Reserve Property and pay all monies outstanding
- Copy of Energy Performance Certificate
- Copy of Gas Safety Certificate
- How to rent: The checklist for renting in England
- Smoke alarms have been fitted on every floor. They have been checked and are in working order at the outset of the tenancy.
- Confirmation that carbon monoxide alarms are fitted in every room with a solid fuel burning source. They have been checked and are in working order at the outset of the tenancy.
- Property has been cleaned and ready to be let
- Confirmation that the deposit has been protected if already paid
- Confirmation that the prescribed information for the deposit scheme has been provided
- Utility bills transferred and have royal mail transfer post 2 weeks prior to moving.
- Get the keys to your new home.